Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Potential Jobs

I thought it might be amusing to post the many jobs that I have considered doing throughout my life (keep in mind that not all of these are actually feasible or even realistic):
  1. waitress at a Japanese restaurant
  2. artist (whatever that means!)
  3. teacher
  4. child-life worker
  5. author of educational tools and manipulatives
  6. professional quilter (whatever that means again)
  7. children's book author
  8. missionary
  9. English teacher overseas
  10. fashion designer
  11. professional calligrapher (like those ppl that label the grad photo composites!)
  12. professional organizer

That's all I can think of for now, and I'm pretty sleepy. When I think of any more absurd ones, I'll let you all know!

P.S. I know, eh, Matt! No one updates blogs anymore. I think they're actually busy diligently completing schoolwork. Gasp. :)

No comments: